Echelonwines Articles on Wine
Other Wine Sites We Recommend
- Antonio Galloni. Lead wine critic Antonio Galloni left Robert Parker's Wine Advocate to launch his own wine site. The new site will be aimed at younger wine consumers, using new technology and different forms of media than traditional wine publication journals. His coverage will focus on California, Italy, Champagne and Burgundy.
- The Cellar Manager. Owner Matt Goldfarb is a wine cellar management and collection consultant.He has worked in some of the most prestigious private wine cellars in the United States and currently manages some of the largest and most expensive wine collections in the country.
- James Suckling is an American wine critic and former Senior Editor and European Bureau Chief of Wine Spectator. In 2010, he left Wine Spectator to launch his own personal wine site to bring wine reviews and video content focusing on "key wine figures around the world."
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine was founded in 1988, bringing consumers vital information on the world of wine, with hundreds of wine reviews in every issue. The magazine has grown to become the world's largest periodical devoted exclusively to both wine and spirits. It is also the world's number one resource for wine accessories, storage, information, education, events and travel.
- Champagne Guide. Peter Liem's ChampagneGuide.net is the Web's most comprehensive guide to the wines and wine producers of Champagne. This online guide features profiles of over 100 champagne producers, from renowned negociant houses to small grower estates. Peter is the only professional wine critic actually living in the Champagne region of France.
- Dr. Vino's Wine Blog. Written with humor and intelligence, Tyler Colman—who actually does have a Ph.D.—discusses how politics and business affect the wines we love to drink.
- Vinography, a very popular and well written wine blog. Alder Yarrow comments on wine, food, and restaurants in San Francisco and beyond.
- Burghound, by Allen Meadows, a premier authority on Burgundies.
- Robert Parker, perhaps the most highly respected wine critic. Parker offers an independent and opinionated evaluation of wines from around the world.
- Stephen Tanzer, wine critic and editor-publisher of the critically acclaimed International Wine Cellar bi-monthly. Each issue typically reviews more than 500 different wines.
- Wine Spectator, one of the definitive resources about fine wines. When you purchase a subscription, you'll gain access to many of Wine Spectator's most helpful online resources, such as editor's picks of the best wines and advance peeks at upcoming news.
- Wine-Searcher, a site that makes finding your favorite wine quick and easy. If you enjoyed a new wine in a restaurant, but don't see it in your local shop, Wine Searcher will help you identify available distributors.
- WineZap, a wine search engine that helps you find sources and prices for just about any wine.